Is pressure advance the same thing as what's named flow in Teaching Tech's calibration tutorial?


I am currently calibrating a core xy printer using TeachingTech’s calibration website. I would like to know if what TT defines as flow calibration is the same thing as what is defined as pressure advance calibration in Klipper.

Thank you in advance.

No. Flow is the rate at which the extruder pushes plastic into the hotend. Pressure advance serves a similar purpose as liner advance in Marlin.

1 Like