LDO Nitehawk - Neopixel

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Voron 2.4
MCU / Printerboard: Octopus v1.1
Host / SBC Mainsail
klippy (5).log (1.8 MB)

klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Finally got my printer working after the upgrades of an LDO nitehawk and Tap.

But the issue is I can’t see to get my SB neopixel LEDs working with this setup. It worked before when I had the one piece Harkt pcb, so I think it has something to do with my config file…hopefully

I still haven’t been able to get the LEDs to work. Everything else is fine, but nothing on the neopixels.

You have 3 different neopixels in your config. One for your screen, one called headlight connected to the nitehawk, and one called sb_leds connected to the main MCU. If you’re using macros that reference the sb_leds neopixels, then you need to update the pin for that one, and delete the headlight neopixel.

So, I changed the name of the LED in the Nitehawk config, but it is still not working. Isn’t that supposed to override the pin mappings if the nitehawk config is at the end of the main config file?
klippy (7).log (3.2 MB)