Problem with smart sensor filament

hello,
cause it suggest to not post at github issue, i want to share my problem with smart filament sensor.
i used kiauh installer, installed last version klipper (v0.9.1-659-g69d9497d), moonraker (v0.7.1-34-g5522e15) and fluidd (v1.16.2)
there is 2 main problem:

1. the first problem occurred when i print another session after the first time ( first means after klipper restart). the smart sensor is not recognize again by system. i realize after my filament run out but the system is not paused and still running without filament.
    after i realize i try several condition :
    a. i reboot host, check the tune tab and the warning show up at my sensor panel, it will change to ok icon after i refresh the endstop status
    b. try restart klipper service, check again the tune tab and my sensor panel already have ok icon
    c. i push emergency button, push firmware restart and check the icon will be in warning state, and will be ok after i refresh the endstop status like a condition
    d. print the object until it finished. check the sensor it at warning state, cannot change to ok state after push refresh endstop status
    e. i print another object ( session 2 without restart) and simulate the filament is runout/empty the system never paused. it will paused in first session.

2. the second problem related with smart filament sensor setting, my setup is :slight_smile:

[filament_motion_sensor my_sensor]
detection_length: 12.0
extruder: extruder
switch_pin: P1.26
pause_on_runout: True
event_delay: 5
pause_delay: 1

the problem is when it have no filament/jam it will paused but after the nozzle parked, it will return and running the printing again. but the z height is not back to save position. after several second it will down with nozzle keep running.
there is 2 problem with this. 1. cannot really paused. 2. the z position is not back to the position

any help about this. the 1 i believe it is a bug. the second i might not have good setting. but who knows

thanks for any kind of help
budi