Problems configuring Arduino UNO R3 with ADXL345

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 V2
MCU / Printerboard: BTT SKR Mini E3 V3/Arduino Uno R3
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hi,

I recently started diving into Klipper, I have been learning a lot from getting it all set up until I ran into an issue I can’t really seem to find an answer to.
I’ve been able to do a print with the configuration I have loaded and edited for my main mcu.
Now I have been trying to get input shaping to work with my Arduino uno and ADXL345, It’s been a steep learning curve but I finally got the Arduino flashed and the ADXL connected.
Ever since I added the config for the second mcu my printer has been reporting a 0c temperature on my hot-end.
Anytime I think I have fixed something something else pops up.

I have tried re-flashing both my mini E3 an arduino but no success.
Maybe I am Being an idiot and doing something I don’t know enough of but I am eager to learn and make mistakes in the process.
I hope some of you can find anything wrong in the klippy.log.

klippy.log (146.2 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.