Start_Print Macro

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: SKR E3 V3.0
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hi guys,
I am having trouble making a Print_Start macro. I am wondering if anybody has made one for the Ender 3 Pro with CR-Touch and SKR mini e3 v3.0 installed? I also want to bed leveling through KAMP Adaptive meshing and I want to add KAMP Smart Park features. Does anybody have a similar Start_Print macro? If not what would be a good place to look for resources on how to make a Start_Print macro.
Thanks for helping,
-Printer239

How does it look up to now?

Currently there is no Print_Start macro on my machine.

What do you want it to do? In general, if you don’t know why you want one, you probably don’t need one. If you want to use KAMP, it’s got its own documentation and instructions that explain how.

1 Like

I want to start heating bed, start heating nozzle, level bed, and have the KAMP smart park feature in there. I can’t do any of this with Klipper on Cura slicer.

I can’t tell for the Adaptive Mesh, but you can setup the start code for the other three things in Cura with no problem.

BTW: I hope you did not install KAMP on a recent Klipper installation. Klipper has Adaptive Mesh included now.

I did, How would I uninstall?

For what I noticed from all of your threads, I recommend to start anew with a proper and clean Klipper setup and generating your own firmware for the printer MCU.