Bed moves up after print completes and crashes print

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Tronxy XSDA pro
MCU / Printerboard: Tronxy Mainboard
klippy11-10.log (1.8 MB)
klippy.log

I got and assembled this printer. The first few test prints went fine, but when I started to do the ringing tower to tune input shaping. I got a weird crash at end of the print. The bed would come up a good 20mm or so before X would home.
Obviously this is an undesirable end to a print. I have done all the reading I can on this subject but can’t come up with the solution.

This thread and this one looked like it would help, but I haven’t found a solution there.

I tried several suggestions from there but to no avail.

I’m using superslicer. When I look at the Gcode pre-view. I and turn on printer moves, I see that at the end of the print, it calls for about 10mm lowering bed before homing X. I’ll post a picture of that.

I’ll also post the end of the print file I’m printing maybe somebody can sort it out from there.

My current end Gcode

G91 ; relative movements
G1 F150 ; slow Z rate
G1 Z5 ; Z up 5mm
G90 ; back to absolute
M104 S0 ; turn off temperature
G28 X0  ; home X axis
M84     ; disable motors

My old end gcode

G28 X0  ; home X axis
M84     ; disable motors

;WIPE_START
G1 F4320;_WIPE
G1 X126.462 Y95.216 E-4.75
;WIPE_END
G1 E-5 F3600
; stop printing object ringing_tower.stl id:0 copy 0
M486 S-1
M107
;TYPE:Custom
; Filament-specific end gcode 
;END gcode for filament
G91 ; relative movements
G1 F150 ; slow Z rate
G1 Z5 ; Z up 5mm
G90 ; back to absolute
G28 X0  ; home X axis
M84     ; disable motors

Please attach a sliced gcode file (small one)

Ok I think I sorted it out. Call this issue solved. I created a completely new printer profile in Superslicer and sliced a small print. That misbehaviour went away with that. I still have no idea what caused it, but it’s gone that’s all that matters right now.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

You can outsource the start and end code into the respective Klipper macros.
At least your old gcode was quite useless as you turn off the motors very early and then want to perform movements.
However please check the end and Candela print macros as those might interfere here too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.