EBB 36: Timer Too Close

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3
MCU / Printerboard: SKR Mini E3 V3 + BTT U2C v2.1 + EBB36 v1.2 (+ BTT RPI 2040 ADXL 345 v2.0)
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

klippy(7).zip (747.2 KB)

Not exactly sure what’s going on. I was trying to print a specific model off of Printables and it just keeps throwing me this error at the exact same point in the print (during layer 5) no matter what. I tried re-slicing the file and re-trying but to no avail. Updated all my MCUs to the latest version of Klipper, checked the CAN bus wiring from the U2C to the toolhead, but I cannot find anything wrong with it.

Any ideas on what to try next? Thanks.

Did you check this here:

2 Likes

Hello!
Try disabling the NEOPIXEL_DISPLAY macro.
And another question - do you have LED-Effect installed? If yes, you need to remove it.
It helped me.

Sorry for the prolonged absence, the cat decided to chew all of the toolhead wiring and I basically had to remake everything.

So the wiring’s all been redone (literally everything, the heater, thermistor wiring, fans, extruder) to the EBB36, I’ve also made a new cable to connect the EBB36 to the U2C, re-sliced and tried to reprint the same file I’ve been meaning to all this time only to get the same error at the same layer height.

At this point, the only constant in the equation is the EBB36 itself. I also commented out the led effect .cfg file but it didn’t change anything. I am thinking of replacing the board with an identical one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.