Ender 5 Plus, MS DD, SKR 2 with 2209's, Dual Z

Hi,

Here is my working config
Printer is an Ender 5 Plus with Micro Swiss Direct Drive and Hotend, BTT Skr 2 rev b, Hero Me Gen 5 fan assembly, Dual Z for ztilt.

Hope this helps a few people

Took a bit of working out on some of these, found config in repo to not work as expectedprinter E5Plus.cfg (4.5 KB)

Looking for information as a new Klipper user, for setting up the SKR 2, I ran across this post. I’m curious how your configuration worked out. I’m wondering if you made some additional changes that are not included in the configuration posted here.

I assume with this configuration and maybe the SKR 2 in general, you can only use dual extruders or dual z steppers but not both unless a stepper is shared between the dual z steppers… I make that assumption based on your configuration and the fact that the SKR 2 only has 6 steppers.

Which config should I start with for an e5+ silent stock board micro Swiss direct drive extruder?

Hey thanks for the reply. But this is for the original board. I need one matching the silent board.

What is the precise type of your board?

I have the stock silent board. Hey sineos is there a way to communicate over discord?

I’m not really active on discord. What would be needed is the board type as printed on your board, e.g. Creality v2.2 or something like this.

It’s creality 2.2.1

AFAIK the CR10s comes by default with this board.
Try this as a basis but use the [printer] section and position_endstop and position_max from the Ender example

I have set up everything besides the extruder. I have a micro Swiss direct drive and it will not respond to any input.

I also just added a silent board to my ender 5 plus , does it not support the tmc drivers in the config ?