Ender 5 Plus Stock Board - Won't boot after attempt at installing Klipper

Hi everyone, somewhat of a Klipper noob here. I just ran into an issue last night while trying to install klipper on my Ender 5 Plus using a Raspberry Pi 4 where everything seemed to be going smoothly but when I went to actually flash the firmware, something went wrong and the printer stopped responding. Waited for a while and it was clear I needed to restart the printer, but when I did the screen is now stuck on the load screen with a blank status bar that makes no progress. I also can’t connect to it using the USB connection, but I can see it in my list of COM ports in device manager… Does anyone have any ideas on what I might have messed up? And is this potentially recoverable or bricked? I do have an SKR Mini E3 V2 and TFT on the way but had some things I was trying to get the printer back up for for the weekend.

Thanks in advance!

I know this is an older thread but i am having this exact same issue. Everything went fine installing the firmware onto the board for the printer but now Klipper wont connect to the board. Does anyone have any suggestions i can try? i have spent hours googling and maybe im just searching for the wrong thing but i cant find anything on this. Thanks in advance