Filament flow compensation with filament smart sensor

Hi again,
I think that I am able to build a high precision, high resolution, low resistance, lightweight, low latency motion sensor.
This unit could report the real filament motion/flow over an SPI interface as delta when requested using a DSP.
This could solve nearly every flow problem and makes a Bowden setup near as efficient as a setup with direct drive. Without the disadvantages as the weight.
If somebody is able to implement a some compensation systems into Klipper. I would build a such sensor and send it to the developer. After we are done I would supply such sensors to everybody. Either as open source project or as sold unit or both.
If somebody also loves this idea and is able to implement a such extruder compensation system into klipper, we can start talking what the potential is and how to integrate efficient. Starting implementation should wait until I have completed and send the sensor. I will need minimum a month because the supplier for some special parts are very slow.

Even if this picture is not beautiful it should show what the system will look like if completed.
The potential is:

• Perfect flow rate!!!
  • Less complexity for the user (Only sensor calibration is required, maybe they are such precisely that no additional calibration is need. But this needs to be tested)
  • Autodetect rotation distance (Or the other way around, set rotation distance and autodetect sensor distance)
  • Detection of lost steps
  • Low weight
  • And of course filament run out detection