How to fix CR touch with Sprite extruder on Ender 3 v2

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 V2
MCU / Printerboard: Motherboard 4.2.7
klippy.log

Describe your issue: Just joined and tried to do a quick search on my issue. I didn’t see the solution. I upgraded my Ender 3 V2 with the 4.2.7 motherboard, a sprite extruder, CR touch, and Sonic Pad. The issue I’m having is with the firmware. I spent weeks with creality trying to find the right firmware and no joy. I decided to use klipper with the sonic pad. Basically, you choose what printer you have and it will give you the firmware to flash the printer. However, due to the fact I did the upgrades, there isn’t an option for the sprite extruder and the CR touch. When you choose auto leveling, the printer still thinks the regular Bowden extruder is installed and a CR touch is mounted. Auto home works and then you choose auto leveling, The CR touch will go straight off the the print bed. I believe the Bowden extruder with the CR touch is mounted on its side, but with the sprite extruder, it’s more of a diagonal, thus moving the it off the bed. I’m not sure how to go about modifying firmware to accommodate the new upgrades. If anyones knows I would appreciate the help as I don’t have any knowledge on how to start.

I found complete configs for the official klipper. I’d install that on it and load that config. Or just load your default config from creality if you can.

This way you’ll be able to get more support as creality doesn’t have very good support in my experience.

Use the probe offsets to tell the printer the new location in the ,cfg file
its cartesian based on the nozzle so right is positive and back is positive numbers so since its left and towards you it may be -40 X and -20 Y as an example . I have an sprite on a E5 Pro and fought the same issue as it tried to probe off bed initially

Hello @L3D_help_guide !

Also with the Sonic Pad?