Klipper install script not fully completing

Hey so I am trying to install klipper for my Prusa Mini on a Raspberrypi 3b, but the install-octopi.sh script doesnt finish properly, see the issue attached. I have already tried changing the .sh file to ‘apt-get update --allow-releaseinfo-change’. But it didnt change anything. Any ideas?

Please do the following:

If it does not work post the complete output of the installation process.

okay, i couldn´t uninstall klipper due to the script not being found via shell commands.
So i resetup my sdcard for the raspberrypi and tried it again from scratch. This time it worked, but then I tried a branched version of Matthew Lloyd, which features support for the LCD-Display of the Prusa Mini and this time I couldn´t find the install-octopi.sh script. Thing is, that the github-repository of that branch is not existing anymore and i tried to copy over the repository, which I saved some time ago. Seems weird to me, that I cannot run a script from there, when I copy it, but getting it from git directly with git clone works?

Sorry, but using different branches or even mixing them will (at least from my side) leave you on your own in terms of figuring out what goes wrong.