Klipper shutdown over 24 hours into a print on N3P

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Elegoo Neptune 3 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: ZNP_Robin_Nano DW V2.2 (STM 32-bit Silent Motherboard for Neptune 3 Pro/ Plus/ Max – ELEGOO EU)
Host / SBC: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B running MainsailOS and an attached Arducam

klippy.zip (483.0 KB)

Describe your issue:

After troubleshooting a few other issues in setting up MainsailOS (related to setting Z height), I finally was able to get these resolved, and I’ve successfully printed a number of small and even medium-sized projects with my current setup, so I thought I was in the clear and I decided to go for a larger project that was supposed to take about 40 hours. Things went well until just over 24 hours into the print with no issues seen at all, Klipper shutdown (ruining the print, since I cannot–to my knowledge–resume the print).

I’ve tried reading the klippy.log–it’s super long, and this is my first time reading a Klipper log, I tried searching for coordinates or an error code that might point me to what happened, I couldn’t find anything that stood out.

I’ve seen on other threads that such things as shorts in circuitry or issues with heating elements caused a Klipper shutdown. I looked through the log trying to find some indication of such an issue, but nothing stood out to me.

What exactly is at issue here? Where should I be looking for issues in this log file? Also, is there a way to read the time an issue happened? I see the CPU time, but I’m not sure what that translates to.

There is no apparent error in the log that would indicate an error of Klipper.
It rather looks like, your RPi3 just rebooted.
This could be some hardware issue on the RPi’s side, unstable power supply, too hot (although this likely would result in Klipper errors due to CPU throttling).

That’s helpful, it points me in the right direction…is there a way to find logs for the Raspberry Pi so I can diagnose that?

See SOLVED: Pi crashed 3 times mid-print, almost same place for some discussion on this subject.