NeoPixel Led as Progress Bar

Wait a minute: Still 4 weeks left.

Merry Christmas … ! :gift:

2 Likes

Hello George… I installed your macro for the first time today. I tested the macro “NEOPIXEL_DISPLAY LED=“my_led” TYPE=extruder_temp MODE=temp_progress”. Everything (colors) worked properly in warming up and cooling down. However, after the process is complete, I cannot change the color of the LEDs or turn them off. When I restart the software it goes back to normal. What ending can I apply in this case?

In addition. It would be much more useful if a one-button on/off option like “pwm+toggle” is added, as in the caselight macro. And also your macros. I can’t see it on the macro grouping screen. What’s the reason?
macro

Try the beta version where I implemented a Clear function. You could run it on the END_PRINT macro or create a separate macro just with the clear command in order to see it in UI.

thanks a lot. :pray:I will give feedback again after trying it.

Great macro! It seems to work like a charm. Question though. How would I go about changing the colors? I don’t see how you’re setting the RGB values.

This is cleverly done with the help of display_template
See klipper-neopixel/led_progress.cfg at 53b9d28c8e5d4cea37a104f797310dde9b7042f2 ¡ digitalninja-ro/klipper-neopixel ¡ GitHub

Very nifty, but not immediately obvious.