Possible to set the SKR2 PIN PC13 to high at board power up?

Hi,

is it possible to set the pin PC13 to high wenn the skr2 board powers up?
im talking about this pin:

[output_pin motor_power]
pin: PC13
value: 1

i already tried setting it at the .config file:
CONFIG_INITIAL_PINS="PC13"
but it does not work
i want to get the fans working even on failure etc. to be sure the hotend is cooled down

can s.o help me out?

The MOSFET that this pin controls is connected to the GND wire of the FAN. The FAN gets 24 V directly. So to run the fan the pin PC13 needs to go to GND.

sorry i dont know what you are trying to say :see_no_evil:
what file do i have to change to get the pin pc13 working when the stm32 powers up?
in the klipper.cfg i have this:

[output_pin motor_power]
pin: PC13
value: 1

but i want to have the pin always and imediatley enabled after stm32 startup and i dont want to wait for klipper control. the problem is when klipper has an error or get some kind of disconnect or whatever, the fans are stopping and my filament is melting in the hotend because the fans are off

You can run make menuconfig, add PC13 to the list of initial pins, and then reflash the board.

-Kevin

Unfortenately This does Not work :frowning:

/edit: i also read somewhere that kipper puts all pins to high per default, and you can use CONFIG_INITIAL_PINS for NOT i.e CONFIG_INITIAL_PINS=“!XXX” if you want to have it disabled

ok one part is working now, the fan is starting imediately after skr2 board power up. but the doc is not correct, i have to set each pin which i want to enable, so in skr2 case: PC13,PB5,PB6
The doc sais by default pins are output high which is not the case

second part:
Is it possible to let the fans enabled even with an emergency stop?

/edit: found it, had to add shutdown_speed: 1.0 to my fan config

“By default the pins (specified in the INITIAL_PINS list) will be set to output high.”

The default pin state at power up is defined in the micro-controller documentation - it varies from micro-controller to micro-controller and from pin to pin within the micro-controller.

-Kevin