Print head is moving abnormally

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Mercury 1.1
MCU / Printerboard: SKR2
Host / SBC: Rasberry Pi 4
klippy.log

I have a Biqu H2 running on my Mercury1.1 and it is acting up. It is too snappy, and jerks a lot. I reduced the speed on it quite a bit and its still acting weird. Extruder is making noise too, but not like its gear grinding , I just grease the internals. I cant figure out how to Zip my Klippy log to put on here, so I put screenshots not sure if that will help,.

printer.cfg (10.5 KB)

Also gives me the timer is too close for the EBBCanBus

Please attach the klippy.log to your next post.

it wont allow me to upload a ZIP file because the Klippy log is too big. Please advise

A 20 MByte klippy.log reduces to about 2 MByte an can be upload here without issue:

Upload

Uploading: klippy (6).log…