Print not sticking in one corner

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 Pro with dual z-Axis mod, Bltouch and HMGv7, BTT Hermit Crab, Orbiter v2 extruder.
MCU / Printerboard: BTT Skr Pro v1.2 with a STM32F407ZGT6
Host / SBC: RPi 4
klippy.log

Describe your issue:

Hi all,

I started to modify my previous mostly stock Ender 3 Pro for a future project and this is my first time using klipper.
I followed the steps for general setup and then for the configuration of the bltouch. I did my first calibration print to fine-tune the z-offset, but unfortunately the print did not stick in the front right corner.
I set-up z-axis tilt adjustment, since I have now individual stepper drivers for my axis, but this didn’t improve the situation.
I set-up screw tilt adjustment to improve the general level of the bed, but no improvement.
Initially, the bed mesh was set to 5x5 and Lagrange, I changed to 15x15 and bicubic,
but still no improvement.
I read that there are some issues with bltouch clones, so ditched my cloned one and bought a genuine one. The height map looked significantly better, I went from having a range of >0.7 to now 0.23. Unfortunately, no improvement of my original issue.
I tried setting up axis twist compensation, but I think I made an error there and prints where sticking nowhere.
I read somewhere, that there might be residue on my PEI sheet and I should wash it with dish-soap. Unfortunately, still the same problem.

And know I’m officially out of ideas or queue words/buzz words/klipper terminology to search which could cause this or what could be done to improve this.
So if anybody has some idea what could be the root cause for this or any suggestion I could try or search for.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

BR Christoph

Attachments:

This contains all my configuration files, some screenshots and the klippy.log files
data_export.zip (1.8 MB)

Your heat map is everywhere.

First thing I’d check, and it’s hard to tell by the picture but it looks like at LEAST the BL Touch is at an angle.

You’ve got a lot of stuff on your toolhead, make sure your nozzle and BL Touch are as close as parallel to the bed as humanly possible. If they’re not it skews everything as you’re then compensating for the tilt in your nozzle/probe instead of the tilt in the bed and compounding the issue.

Since you’ve already adjusted the bed you’re probably going to need a new reference point. I’d stack two books or something similar in front of and behind the printer and get something long enough to bridge between them and flat as can be and sturdy enough that it doesn’t deflect.

A machinist straight edge would be ideal, but pretty much anything long flat and stiff will work. Hell, even a ruler laid flat will work in a pinch.

Then using a tool square, square up your nozzle/probe to the ruler or whatever you’re using.

The assumption is that, the books (or whatever) are sitting on the surface that your printer is, so they SHOULD roughly be on the same plane. If you want to be ultra sure, level your printer frame and then make sure the rulerwhatever is level too so you’re working with the same reference.

Once you’ve squared up your nozzle/probe, start again and adjust the bed based on your new probe reference and go from there.

I will try the do the squaring when I have a little bit more time on my hand.

I didn’t have much time on my hand today, I did a quick check against the printer bed with the tool square, there nozzle and probe looked okay.

What I forgot to mention in my original post, I tried once doing a manual mesh and I still had the same issue.