Quick standard settings for anycubic vyper setup with mainsail is and RPi 3b running klipper

Is there a reference somewhere where it has like all the default settings for klipper on the anycubic vyper, along with some default settings for Cura so I can return to some kind of base standard? I’ve messed around with the settings a few times to try some calibration prints to try and dial in and tweak the printer cause I was still getting some failed printings, and I have been sort of discovering when print supports are needed, and how much more there is involved with settings and 3d printing from the way I had just imagined it would work, and I don’t remember everything I’ve tweaked, and I want to be sure any fails I get going forward aren’t the settings I messed around with. I’m kinda at this point that when I get a failed print, I can’t be sure the exact reason it failed, and I’d like to be able to rule that out and make learning this a bit more streamlined. Thanks in advance!

The default Klipper config can be found here: klipper/printer-anycubic-vyper-2021.cfg at master · Klipper3d/klipper · GitHub

And for basically infinite additional information: Let Me Google That

Thanks! I am brand spanking new to 3d printing so instead of me googling a klipper profile, not knowing if I’m getting one set up properly, I figured I’d ask at a forum because I figured people who know what they are doing would know which one works the best. I’m just guessing that there might be different versions of it maybe with settings slightly tweaked or something. Any idea where I might get the same thing for Cura?

Cura has an “official” Vyper profile built in. You might have to update your Cura if it is not visible. Screenshot from my Cura 4.13:

Where do you find this screen?