Shaper calibration error

Basic Information:

Printer Model: ender 5 plus
MCU / Printerboard: skr 3
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Receiving the following bug after the latest update .

ShaperCalibrate.find_best_shaper() got an unexpected keyword argument 'logging

Not able to grab the log at this time as I am posting from my phone, but this issue just started after the latest klipper update today
EDIT, getting log now

Edit 2, Attached a clean log

klippy (1).log (323.8 KB)

This appears to be a typo in the most recent commit, scripts: Added shaper tuning parameters to calibrate_shaper script · Klipper3d/klipper@72b301a · GitHub

@dmbutyugin klipper/klippy/extras/resonance_tester.py at 72b301a2859c3f7ed26d802dd52fc495eef6c353 · Klipper3d/klipper · GitHub tries to pass logging, but klipper/klippy/extras/shaper_calibrate.py at 72b301a2859c3f7ed26d802dd52fc495eef6c353 · Klipper3d/klipper · GitHub defines this parameter as logger.

1 Like

Yes, alas that commit has a bug. I’ve made a PR to fix that and one other problem.

2 Likes

With the newest update Everything is now working as it should, Thank You!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.