TEST_RESONANCES AXIS=X Lost communication with MCU 'pico'

Hi, guys. I am using adxl345 accelerometer to test resonance compensation.The accelerometer is connected directly to the mcu and the software spi drives the accelerometer. Tried single mcu or 2 mcu’s (one running accelerometer alone). After executing the TEST_RESONANCES AXIS=X command, I found that the following occurs in the middle of the run

Klipper state: Shutdown
Lost communication with MCU ‘pico’
Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the
“FIRMWARE_RESTART” command to reset the firmware, reload the
Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the “FIRMWARE_RESTART” command to reset the firmware, reload the config, and restart the host software.
Printer is shutdown

Here is my klippy.log and printer.cfg
klippy.log (162.7 KB)

See Timeout with MCU / Lost communication with MCU
Just the day before yesterday I ran multiple resonance tests with exactly your setup and also with an MPU9xxx IMU just fine.
So likely the cause for your issues is somewhere to be found in the list as shown in the link above

After a full day of testing, test conditions, the same firmware, in spi_speed: 5000000, rate: 3200 configuration, replaced three serial lines, one of which can be executed to generate csv files after the mcu timeout shutdown, the remaining two 100% midway mcu timeout shutdown.
Subsequently modified spi_speed: 5000000, rate: 1600 configuration, serial line replacement, basically can generate csv file d wait a few minutes before mcu timeout shutdown.