Toolhead position issues on printer's display

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: BTT GTR 1.0
klippy.log (see below)

So I’ve been trying to get my toolhead to an exact position on my bed. Basically I am getting to the general area and then jogging 1mm each time in the direction of the spot I want (trying to find hard bed limits). I’m doing this from OctoPrint. On my display, it seems like printer.toolhead.position from display.cfg will only show every other position.

For example, if I am at 100,100 and jog +1X to 101, 100, the display will stay at X100 Y100. If I jog another +1X, then the display will show X102 Y100. It does the same for Y. Z always displays the correct position for whatever reason. If I jog by 10, then it always displays the correct toolhead position. If I jog using Gcode (G91, G0 X-1 F600, G92), then it always shows the correct position.

Originally I was trying to find a way to get rid of the “Ready” message because it’s not very useful to me. I’d rather the display always show the toolhead position. After mucking around with it for an hour, I got it to work but it has the same problem as the default settings. For clarity, my display.cfg is currently the version from GitHub.

Attached below is a fresh klippy.log file, if that will help. I’m not sure if it will or not since the buttons in OctoPrint appear just to send Gcode.

Maybe someone has a way to always display the toolhead position on the printer’s screen?

Thank you!
klippy.log (106.8 KB)