"Unable to read tmc uart ‘stepper_x’ register IFCNT" on MKS Robin Nano V3

Hello everyone, last week I upgraded my mainboard to MKS Robin Nano V3 from Robin Nano V1.2. Then I changed all stepper drivers with TMC2225. Before, X Y and Extruder had TMC2208 on Step/Dir mode and double Z axis had individual A4988. This motherboard (V3) have dedicated traces for UART mode so I capped M2 pins and capped Drive IC power to 3.3V. Then I updated my old config but when I try to home I get “Unable to read tmc uart ‘stepper_x’ register IFCNT” error. If I comment TMC settings motors works but ramming to edges and gives error. What should I do? All other parameters works fine (Thermistors etc.). My config and log files attached.
printer.cfg (4.4 KB)
klippy.log (10.6 KB)

IIRC the TMC2225 are effectively just the TMC2208 in a different chip package.

You are missing the relevant [tmc] sections in your config, e.g.

[tmc2208 stepper_x]
uart_pin: PD5
run_current: 0.800
hold_current: 0.500
stealthchop_threshold: 999999

For correct pin assignment refer to: MKS-Robin-Nano-V3.X/MKS Robin Nano V3.0_004 PIN.pdf at main · makerbase-mks/MKS-Robin-Nano-V3.X · GitHub

For general TMC troubleshooting: https://www.klipper3d.org/TMC_Drivers.html#why-did-i-get-a-tmc-reports-error--error

As I mentioned I updated my config file and it contains TMC sections. But I tried comment them and motors works but with error. I forgot and uploaded commented version. Config is not a problem I think.

Did you ever solve this?