Unhandled error

printer-20230610_202301.cfg (6.3 KB)

Basic Information:

Printer Model: ender 3 v2
MCU / Printerboard: BTT skr mini e3 v3
klippy.log

Have no idea what i have done, went to eat. came back went to level bed as i noticed on last print it was unlevel, when i restarted this came up. dont mind the top of the klippy log that was fixed this skr has been a nightmare to get going and apparently to keep going.

could really use some help.

klippy (1).log (38.4 KB)

Post your klippy.log as requested

Klippy log is attached?? I can see it on my post

Im new user as well so to this forum, ill try again, maybe let know how? In the future.

image or simply drag and drop the log file into a post.

thank you, now it should be up most of the top stuff has been fixed its the lower parts with the unhandled errors i cant seem to figure out where the problem is as it was printing fine prior to me goinbg and eating.

Post your complete (also includes) printer.cfg

printer.cfg is at the top of post anything else needed? like i said i am new to this but catching on quick this was my first board swap ( BTT skr mini e3 v3) and it was a battle but i got it to print and quite good i think not sure if i can post photos.

Are you using a Sonic Pad?

unforunately yes, about a week after getting it i regretted it, but hopefully in the next couple weeks i will be doing the os switch on that, some guys have down a dabian switch i belive it is.

[mcu]
serial: /dev/serial/by-id/usb_serial_1

This does not really look right. Where did you get this? What is the output of ls /dev/serial/by-id/*?

that is what i can find for the sonic pad, it runs on the usb connection with the printer

Ah, k. Sorry but with the Sonic Pad crap I cannot offer any more assistance as I do not have such a device and it is well known to be “special”

You might want to read this: Creality Sonic Pad and Alternatives

yeah it is special even with stock creality hardware lol. a wasted 200 dollars… what would you reccomend for replacing that garbage bin of a screen?

If you are searching for a similar “one-stop solution” take a look at the BTT Pad 7.

i did look at those recently, i dont think its a one stop kinda thing i want, i want function instead of always chasing some mysterious error. for my ender 6 i will doing the manta m4p with the cb1 and hdmi7 screen, that will go in next week

Hey sineos,
So you know i tracked the issue and oddly enough it was my screws tilt adjust add in my printer.cfg. as soon as i changed it too bed screws it was fine lol

Hm, strange indeed. Anyway, glad you got it working! :+1:

yes indeed weird, but since i have gone through every possible problem i think with this damn sonic pad i will try to keep a watch on here to help some others out, if i miss and you happen to notice can you let me know??

2 Likes