Z Tilt Check Without Klipper Auto Adjusting?

The difference between those two sets measurements is between .0018 and .0005mm
Or 1 to .5 microns.

So literally roughly somewhere in the size range of a small bacteria or the width of the mitochondria in your cells.

In other words, ridiculously tiny.

Your tolerance of .00001 is way too small and unrealistic.

.00001mm is 10 nanometers, we’re talking atomic scale at that level.
That’s higher resolution than used for interferometry in the highest resolution science experiments in the world.

(Unless you’re LIGO but lets not go there, cause they have a 4Km long beam setup. They can measure changes 10,000 times smaller than an atomic nucleus. That’s not ridiculously small, that’s unfathomably absurdly, mind blowingly, “I can’t even begin to imagine trying to imagine it” kind of small.) [1]

That’s smaller than wavelengths of light. That’s somewhere in the high end of UV/Soft X-Ray range.

So ridiculously tiny doesn’t even begin to touch how ridiculously tiny that is.

Put another way, Assuming your bed is aluminum.
Using the co-efficient of thermal expansion for aluminum.

For every degree Celsius change, your bed would expand/contract 6600 nanometers

So a realistic temperature fluctuation in a temperature controlled environment (like a house) is .1C fluctuation of the period of seconds (it’s most definitely far more in a 3d printer). A .1 C fluctuation is 660 nm, or 66 times your tolerance…

You’ll ALWAYS have adjustments with that level of tolerance.

Sorry for the info dump, I always find it intersting to calculate things to scale that’s intuitive. Because those numbers are so small it’s beyond the capability of the human mind to grasp unless you put it into something in more common terms. Which is always fun to do for me.