Adding a temp sensor and dual extruder

Hello everybody. First of all I really tried to hold myself to not opening a ticket. But I cant find a direct help to resolve my issues. I build myself a voron2.4 and there are two problems I could not get over. Firstly i just wanted to add a chamber temp sensor to my printer to observe temp inside the chamber. I tried the code below but when I add this line my extruder temp turnes to 0 degrees and cant figure it out.

[temperature_sensor Chamber]
sensor_type: NTC 100K beta 3950
Sensor_pin: P0.23

Then leave it and wanted to create a dual extruder. But Whatever I written down my tool0 becomes 0 degrees. I am more of a mechanic guy ı also designed a dual extrusion system for voron but I cant use it because of this problem. Also cant find anything on the whole internet. If there is please guide me.

So whatever i written down it disables tool0

Adding a basic temp sensor alone should not be that difficult ı guess. But there must be a very easy solution for it.

Thanks in advance

Hi! And welcome to the community.

Lets start with your first issue, being the chamber thermistor.

Here’s an example of a chamber sensor. Your example looks fine, altho watch out for case.

[temperature_sensor chamber]
sensor_type: ATC Semitec 104GT-2
sensor_pin: z:P0.25

If, before adding the temp sensor - your extruder works fine, then my assumption would be that you have the incorrect sensor pin defined in your config. Perhaps double checking the pinout, and ensuring the chamber sensor you’ve added is connected to the correct pin.

Regarding dual extrusion, you will need to provide more information on your hardware setup, and your configuration. When you execute something like ACTIVATE_EXTRUDER EXTRUDER=extruder1 - this informs klipper to report the status of that extruder, which you may also not have setup correctly.

Hi there,

Thank you for your support Cadriel.

[temperature_sensor chamber]
sensor_type: NTC 100K beta 3950
sensor_pin: z:P0.24
min_temp: 0
max_temp: 100
gcode_id: C

Added these codes and enabled heated chamber in octoprint and I get my chamber temp.

Hope this will help others too.

About dual extruders ı have a voron2.4 setup. I am modifiying to have a second extruder to use support material. My code is below if you review.

As you say I should execute some activating codes then.