Axis offset in polar kinematics

Hi, I’m currently working on a printer with polar kinematics and I’m having some problems with setting the point (0,0). It seems like the origin is set where the endstop of the “railarm” is triggered. However, the origin and location of the endstop do not match up (at least not in my setup). I tried to change the values of “position_endstop” and “position_min” → didn’t work.
Changing the coordinates system via G92 doesn’t work either.

Is there any way to set up the offset between the railarm endstop and the actual origin of the printing bed.

Thanks in advance,
Max

I’m not sure what you are reporting. On polar kinematics, the position 0, 0 must be the center of the rotating bed. So if you’re homing away from the center of the bed then set position_endstop and position_max to be the distance that the toolhead is from the center of the bed when the endstop triggers.

There aren’t a lot of polar kinematic users, so it’s possible this code doesn’t work as intended. If you can’t get it to work, run G28, GET_POSITION, M112 and attach the full unmodified klipper log file here.

-Kevin

Thank You!

It seems like i had a misunterstanding about the G28 command. I was putting in G28 X<position_max> instead of G0.
Thank you for helping me to resolve my problem.