BBT Manta M5P-CB1 upgrade Anycubic I3 Mega

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Anycubic I3 Mega
MCU / Printerboard: BTT M5P Manta
klippy.log (69.6 KB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

…Unknown pin chip name ‘RPI’

I am new to this but BTT provides a good os image and I adjusted a file path name as it was different was the only thing I think could have broke the code

Please help

Hello @moneybags !

Have you setup the Pi as secondary mcu?

https://www.klipper3d.org/RPi_microcontroller.html#why-use-rpi-as-a-secondary-mcu

BTW: The [bltouch] section does not appear complete:

[bltouch]
sensor_pin = PC13
control_pin = PC15

It is a BTT manta m5p with the cbi board attactched to the board directly. I installed the OS frome the btt git hub. I will read up on the link.

the OS comes with mainsail and moon raker with some other stuff pre installed

The bltouch initiats when i turn the printer on

i read some thing that the directory was was mislabled as “host”

pin out for the M5P is PC13, GND,PC15,5V,GND I checked the wiring too.

could it be it is asking for rasberry pi when it should ask for CB1 the printer config example was provided throu klipper not BTT

It seems you are trying to use a GPIO pin on your SBC to control a fan:

[heater_fan SoC_fan]
pin = RPI:gpio26

You have not defined the [mcu RPI] that would control this pin.
Refer to RPi microcontroller - Klipper documentation

You are aware that you cannot simply connect a fan to a GPIO pin without additional hardware and that this might even destroy your SBC?

You have no offsets?
The BLtouch is at the same position as the nozzle?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.