Bed leveling skewed

Basic Information:

Printer Model: e3 s1 pro
MCU / Printerboard:
klippy.log

Describe your issue:

hi all. ive been searching here,reddit and youtube but cant get any answer. my question is
how can be the right side height higher if all corners are even? im new to klipper also kinda new to 3d print. i do level corners manual then z offset then heightmap and save. when i print anything, right side is always much higher. distance from x gantry to bed and to base are even as well. is it about macro? i will post printer.cfg later but i would like to hear your ideas. thanks.

Since there are several posts here on this topic alone, this search can’t have been too intensive. :innocent:
But to make a long story short: Axis Twist Compensation - Klipper documentation

i read it and i just want to understand how and why this happen if there isnt any mechanical problem. because this is not suppose to be happen.

If you followed the above linked procedure AND you get an improvement THEN you will have the proof that you are in fact having a mechanical problem

it worked. thank you, even you are a bit sarcastic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad it worked for you.

Well, I would not call “stating the obvious” to be sarcastic. Maybe I just read too often

• “not a mechanical problem”
  • “I followed all instructions”
  • “It has to be a bug, because I know what I’m doing”
  • “I did not change anything (except installing a flux converter, 1000 macros and updating to an unknown version from somewhere over the rainbow) and now the crap stopped working”

This could lead to, let’s say, “concise” responses without too much “oh please would you be so kind to read and even more kind to understand what I was trying to tell you. And no problem if I have to repeat it 5 times because you know better, then it is okay and I will try a 6th time”.

Sorry for that :slight_smile:

Edit: I also come from a time (some 15 years back), where I contributed to some BSD Unix forum, where you have been banned for not using the search function and not following the staffs directions. And this on the first strike. It was a bit quiet but very professional :innocent:

5 Likes