Bed mesh leveling issues

When we got our anycubic vyper, the motor mount at the back had been snapped during shipping, so I crazy glued it together and used it till anycubic shipped out a replacement. When I did the bed mesh calibration, it looked like the picture I’m going to upload along with this question, and I thought, “maybe because the mount that has the motor on it for moving the print bed is broken, and I just glued it up is why the resulting bed mesh looks like it does.” But then when we got the replacement mount, and I did the calibration again, it ended up looking pretty much the same. Is this result normal for some reason? Or do I need to adjust something to level the mesh out? I don’t think I’ve experienced any real major issues from printing with the mesh this way, but maybe it doesn’t have such a huge effect on the final result, I don’t know. Anyway any insight into this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

You should run the screws_tilt calibration. First your config needs coordinates for where to probe close to the leveling screws. Then you can run SCREWS_TILT_CALCULATE. That will help you mechanically level (tram) your bed so that there is less height deviation.
https://www.klipper3d.org/Manual_Level.html#adjusting-bed-leveling-screws-using-the-bed-probe

I could use a more in depth explanation of what you are talking about. I am confused

You need to physically level your bed first before mesh calibration.