Bltouch V3.1 not changing status

Basic Information:

Printer Model:Creality CR-6 Max
MCU / Printerboard: BTT SKR 1.4
klippy.log
klippy (4).log (66.4 KB)

I have a genuine Bltouch V3.1 on a SKR 1.4 board. I have made sure that the wiring is correct and have tried every possible config setting based on trouble shooting reasearch. The probe responds normal when I run BLTOUCH_DEBUG COMMAND=pin_down and BLTOUCH_DEBUG COMMAND=pin_up , but when I run BLTOUCH_DEBUG COMMAND=touch_mode and QUERY_PROBE it returns a open status with the pin up or down. Please help me keep my sanity!!

Hello @Boer !

Obviously you run the Sonic Pad.

Please note this:

Hi @EddyMI3D

Yes you are right I do have a Sonic Pad hooked up to my SKR 1.4 If I understand you right my problem might not just be a simple matter of modifying my printer config file it can be the version of klipper that is running on the sonic pad is causing the issues? If so then I guess that I should consider changing my setup to a “normal” setup or flash the pad with the Debian described your quote. My experience with Linux is zero so I probable need to steer away from this to not damage my perfectly working sonic pad!

Blockquotehttps://klipper.discourse.group/t/creality-sonic-pad-and-alternatives/6324/1

Hello @Boer !

Obviously you run the Sonic Pad.

Please note this:

[/quote]