BTT Microprobe Configuration Problem

[DELETE_ME_AFTER_READING]
This category is for posting working configs only. It is not intended for support or questions.
[/DELETE_ME_AFTER_READING]
MicroProbe.cfg (1.4 KB)
printer.cfg (6.9 KB)

I have attached BTT micro probe V2 to my printer, and configure accordingly .cfg files are attached,

When I am doing home Z goes down, X got home, Y Got home, then head move to center then Bed should be come up but again bed goes down and Klipper error " Endstop z still triggered after retract "

When I send command to console M119 it shoes X open Y open and alwasy showing Z triggred, I put “^!” Z stepper endstop pin then its shows open, and bed is moving up, I think during homing z endstop is enable instead of Micro probe,

I am new to Klipper configuration, I dont know how to enable probe, and disable Z endstop, please help…

I checked all the connection the wire connection are correct. Pin are correct. My

You read that?

2 Likes

@EddyMI3D what is your intention? What should @shanealamsaifi do? This is cryptic.

@shanealamsaifi should post this as a “General Discussion” topic with all the appropriate information (printer type, klippy.log attached, etc.).

Did YOU read that?

Read what?

What I marked red

@EddyMI3D Just a question, why didn’t you tell it to shanealamsaifi in simple words like

? I didn’t understand your cryptic hint.

Can’t you just move the post in the right category? Aren’t you an admin?

What is wrong with expecting people reading before doing?

When we carry behind, it won’t have any effect.
People do what they want, because others will tidy up.
BTW: Users can move their threads too.

And no, I’m no admin, I’m moderator.

But you could move the post in the right category as a moderator?
Why don’t you give him a break? He joined the forum one day ago. There should be some kind of qualifying period for beginners.
I’m doing wrong things all the time and joined here Nov 14, '22.

Just to get back on track. I have no experience with that probe GitHub - bigtreetech/MicroProbe
“alwasy showing Z triggred”, does the position height fits your config?

@shanealamsaifi please fix as indicated by @EddyMI3D and the klippy.log is equally not provided and in your probe cfg is a typo in line 26/27

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.