Delta Calibrate: Out of range?

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Custom Delta
MCU / Printerboard: BTT Pico
klippy (3).log (2.0 MB)

All was going well with setting up new machine. I ran a manual delta_calibrate and was ok. Because I know the bed is out I wanted to run the delta_calibrate a couple of times as Im thinking it might improve with a couple of passes as the first pass still wasnt right. This is what I did on the previous delta and its amazing now (they have fixed beds)
Now when I try and run the cal, Im getting out of range errors (see log of course)

Thanks for any help

Cheers

ā€¦

No ideas?
This is hopefully the last glitchā€¦but Im lost on this

NOTE: For delta users, apparently on manual delta cal, if the towers, rods etc or something are initially out, its easy to get an error on TEST_Z but the value always need to be less than the initial Z height so if needed, change the default 5 to 10 etc to complete

You must have more patience.

To ask already 10 hours after your post is a bit early.
Some people have to work, others have to sleep. And other things tooā€¦

1 Like

Sure

Sometimes the replies are in hoursā€¦sometimes they are never answered despite activity. I realise this is all free which is why, when I find answers myself (on unanswered topics), that I bother to come back and share so that it benefits everyone.

If this is like the last unanswered topic, then its obviously out of scope of user experience on the forum and Ill have to dig deeper elsewhere but this forum has been a great help for higher level ā€˜noobā€™ issues and responses are generally fast eg my last on steppersā€¦of which I am very thankful

Cheersā€¦Ill have more patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.