EBB SB2240 Issues - Fluiddpi display showing two temperatures for extruder

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Voron 2.4
MCU / Printerboard: Octopus V1.1 with EBB SB2240 Canbus card on Stealthburner

I have the latest version of klipper/moonraker/fluid running on my voron 2.4 and the ebb sb2240 hooked up and running. The issue is that in the extruder section, when I add in the following section

[tmc2240 extruder]
cs_pin: EBBCan: PA15
spi_software_sclk_pin: EBBCan: PB10
spi_software_mosi_pin: EBBCan: PB11
spi_software_miso_pin: EBBCan: PB2
driver_TPFD: 0
run_current: 0.650
stealthchop_threshold: 0

the Fluiddpi UI is showing two extruders as shown in the following picture.

If I remove the tmc2240 extruder section and add in the tmc2209 extruder section, I am not seeing two different extruder temperatures. Obviously I can’t run using the tmc2209 driver as I have the 2240 driver, but it appears that there is something going on with the tmc2240 extruder section of the code.

I haven’t tried running mainsail, only fluid.

As always, please attach your klippy.log as you were instructed when you first made the post.

Just drag and drop it onto the posting - if it’s too large, then .zip it and attach the compressed file.

1 Like

i have the same issue :confused:

in the moonraker.log u can see that it is listed as sensor.

moonraker(2).log (240.4 KB)
klippy(3).log (492.0 KB)

This is no issue.
The TMC2240 drivers have an internal temperature sensor for the driver temperature that is automatically exposed and named according to the respective axis section.
If you do not want it, then deselect it in the webinterface. Apparently not possible ATM at least in fluidd: Add the option to hide TMC2240 temperature monitors · Issue #1190 · fluidd-core/fluidd · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.