Ender 5plus Silent Board Klipper Compatibility

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 5plus
MCU / Printerboard: v2.2 silent board

I want to use klipper with my creality v2.2 silent board and want to learn if it is possible.I have seen a video about this issue,it looks like he managed to use it with klipper but now he reports that it isnt available anymore due to new updates.I couldnt get why.
Is the problem related with the stock dwin touchscreen?If it is i wont use it.Is it possible to run klipper with this mainboard?

I read a topic about this and they said v2.2 doesnt have uart connection between tmc2208 drivers and the mcu,so it is not possible to use klipper on this mainboard.Is it true?If it is,how he managed to get klipper run on this board:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc9TBEprCYM&t=13s

See klipper/config/printer-creality-ender5plus-2019.cfg at master · Klipper3d/klipper · GitHub

Dwin touch screen is not supported by Klipper main line

WRT the UART connection, you will not be able to configure the advanced TMC functionalities (run_current, stealth chop, etc.) via software but this has nothing to do with Klipper, will not work in Marlin as well.

Wow i had a great enlightment with this information.Thanks a lot.So do i need to make extra adjustments for this config file to make it work on the v2.2 Silent Board?Do i need to add some command lines related with tmc2208 drivers?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.