Endstops not triggering

Hi, I have a Tronxy X5SA pro I’m converting to Klipper. It’s wired in for an SKR 1.4 turbo board, Fluiddpi is installed on the pi and I have successful coms.

When I try and home the machine, it will jam itself into the frame and just skip steps over and over, this is due to the endstops not trigggering. Upon sending QUERY_ENDSTOPS with and without triggering either my limit switches or my Z prox switch, I get no change in the response back.

I have manually verified they work with a multimeter. I appear to be wired into the correct ports in the correct way [Signal pin to ground], and am plugged into the ports called out in printer.cfg, namely P1.29, P1.28, and P1.27. I have tried both ^ and no ^ behind the pin in the cfg file.

I’m not sure what else I can do. I’m not getting any guidance from the discord or the normal printing teams I’m a part of. Below is the way my printer.cfg file is setup for X, Y and Z.

[stepper_x]
step_pin: P2.2
dir_pin: P2.6
enable_pin: !P2.1
microsteps: 32
rotation_distance: 40
endstop_pin: ^P1.29
position_endstop: 0
position_max: 350
homing_speed: 50

[stepper_y]
step_pin: P0.19
dir_pin: P0.20
enable_pin: !P2.8
rotation_distance: 40
endstop_pin: ^P1.28
position_endstop: 0
position_max: 330
homing_speed: 50

[stepper_z]
step_pin: P0.22
dir_pin: !P2.11
enable_pin: !P0.21
rotation_distance: 8
endstop_pin: ^P1.27
position_endstop: 0.0
position_max: 400

Quite unusual :thinking:

1. Pullup (^) should not be needed for regular endstops. The SKR already has hardware pullups

2. Double check your wiring:

3. Upload complete klipper log