Existing command 'PROBE_CALIBRATE' not found in gcode_macro rename

Basic Information:

Printer Model: VORON 2.4
MCU / Printerboard:
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

installing the klicky mod, when downloading the klicky-macros.cfg file, I encountered this problem.

Existing command ‘PROBE_CALIBRATE’ not found in gcode_macro rename

Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the “RESTART”
command to reload the config and restart the host software.
Printer is halted
klippy (1).log (3.4 MB)

No log, no way to help.

uploaded, sorry I forgot)

Edited. Original post was wrong

so it’s not connected to the board? just a question, how can I connect it? I didn’t really understand what is described in the instructions and to which connector I can connect it. will the PROBE connector work? and how to specify its pins?

Never mind, I read your log wrong. I’m on mobile so I’m going to let someone else take this. I can’t effectively evaluate the log.

pic
can I use this? BTT octopus V1 board

if I attach a klicky-macros file, can you help me?

Okay, thanks for the help. I just downloaded the files from github, downloaded them practically without changing anything, and they also give an error and I’m confused what could have happened… I did everything according to the instructions in YouTube

It seems you somehow deleted your [probe] section and as such there is no command to rename

and in which of the files should it be located and where should I find it now?)

Um, honestly, no clue. It is your config and macro mess.

In previous configs (acc to your log) you had

[probe]
pin = PG15
x_offset = 0
y_offset = 25.0
z_offset = 0
speed = 10.0
samples = 3
samples_result = median
sample_retract_dist = 3.0
samples_tolerance = 0.006
samples_tolerance_retries = 3

Since you get this error there is no longer any probe defined in your config and as such Klipper does not activate the PROBE_CALIBRATE command, which leads to your error message

klippy (5).log (316.7 KB)
I do not know how, but after a couple of reboots and dancing with a tambourine, that error left me, but I got a new one) could you see what’s wrong? or is it still a problem? please, all hope is only on you)

Same reason as before, now you do not have the [bed_mesh] config section enabled and thus no BED_MESH_CALIBRATE exists that you could rename.

1 Like

thank you very much! it seems everything worked out, but I didn’t really understand how to set up calibration points) but I think I’ll figure it out. thank you again for saving me!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.