Feature proposal... Virtual plain bed

Hi,

I wanted to ask if this is possible, or if it is even already implemented.

CASE

Some pieces that I want to print, few, are split in half. To simplify, let’s say in the case of a cylinder, split in half vertically, and printed twice, supporting the flat side, where it is cut on the bed (I know it’s not necessary, it’s an example)
When I print it and try to join them by the cut flat side, since my bed is not perfectly flat, the two halves do not join well, there are small gaps (it is not serious). I want to assume because when printing the print head, thanks to the bed_mesh, it has followed the surface of the bed, which is NOT flat.

PROPOSAL.

Let there be a parameter (let’s call it Z_BedMesh_Adjust), which was a distance in Z. In the Slicer I would have to place my lifted objects in Z the same as that distance.
What the printer would do with the help of the bed mesh, in that distance in Z, correct the variations of the BED until a perfectly flat surface is achieved. So if my BED_MESH in Z=0 has a variation of 0.5 mm, when the printer reaches Z=Z_BedMesh_Adjust), the printer has a variation of 0.0 mm, in that distance, some mm, 10 mm or less , in each layer, the differences in height of the BED are absorbed, until a flat surface is achieved…

Something like that… Maybe it already exists, and I haven’t seen it…

Do you see it possible?

Isn’t Mesh Fade what you are looking for?

I looking for this… Mesh Fade

Thx