Filament runout sensor

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Kobra2
MCU / Printerboard:Stock
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

… So a long time ago I changed the input state of my filament sensor to think there was filament there when there was not because at the time I was not using it and it was a pain to have to disable the sensor every time. Well fast forward 8 months and I want to use it now but for the life of me I can’t remember where I adjusted it. I know I changed the state from a 1 to a 0 but that’s all I can remember.

How should we know where to change it either without a current klippy.log?
Or did you change it in the printer menue?

It was changed in a config somewhere (I believe). The nippy log does not show anything related to it because it is doing what it is ment to do, just in reverse. It says empty when there is filament and detected when empty. It has something to do with the state of the switch, unfortunately I don’t remember where I updated it over eight months ago lol

It is for a reason asking for the klippy.log!
This log also contains your config where one could check your settings and tell you to invert the sensor pin p42 to get it working.
But without this log at least I can’t tell you this…

2 Likes

I have attached my log. Where would one invert the pin?

klippy.log (99.8 KB)

I got it figured out. I knew i had to do something like that, i just thought it was somewhere else. Thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.