Geeetech a10t and klipper

Honestly @Swets: All your topics so far have only one source: You copy/paste some stuff from I-don’t-know-where without understanding it and possibly not needing it. And on top of that, you do it even before you have your printer working in its very basic functionality.

In the end, it is causing issues that you are not able to troubleshoot. Ultimately, this way of working is making your experience miserable, and you expect the people who provide support here to sift through the mess and fix one thing after another.

As this is going to be my last post in this thread, I can only again strongly advise you to:

• Start with the basic thing needed for operation
  • Stop adding stuff you do not understand
  • Get some experience with Klipper and this printer, then start extending it
  • When you extend it, make yourself familiar with the topic and extend one-by-one so that you can see and backtrack where things potentially stopped working

The first warning is exactly what it reads: You have modified moonraker with an unofficial module and fluid is telling you this. If you know what this module is, know that it works, know how to properly use it, then it is likely OK.

The second one comes from the fact that you again copied some update settings in the moonraker.conf without having installed the program that moonraker should be able to update, i.e. crowsnest.

For configuring your multicolor hotend, read through X-In/1-Out Non-Mixing Extruder Config