Help!Sir!Delta calibration went wrong about delta-radius

Basic Information:

Printer Model: DIY delta
MCU / Printerboard: mks gen l v2.1
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue: I tried to calibrate my delta with delta_calibrate command, the arm_length and position_end_stop are correct as they are defined by me, but after calibration the delta _radius generated by klipper is 287 which is apparently wrong because my printer has a bed size of 190 radius. I didn’t notice it before as I trust this automation too much then I did bed_mesh and print.This is the time I realized the delta_radius was wrong and the bed _mesh seems over compensate about 1.5 times which is generally the ratio wrong_delta_radius/correct_delta_radius. I tried several days to figure this out but nothing came up. Please if someone knows about this issue I’m very grateful with your help.

klippy (2).log (2.9 MB)

Please upload your klippy.log and don’t put your normal text into preformatted text tags.
Only do this for code uploads!

oh,okay,sorry I didn’t notice this as I was editing on the phone, I think it should be correct now.

oh, I just realized the delta_radius is acctually correct, since I neglect the part oustside bed, but the issue still exists, now I think there maybe something wrong with the arm_length, the calibration just copy what I insert instead of giving some more precise value.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.