Input Shaper without effect?!

Ahh sorry the photos shall only show the orientation and mounting of the Adxl345. This is not from an actual measurement.
But thank you for the advices!
When measuring the cable is tied to either the print head cable or hanging above the bed.
Today I tested a new print head for my other printer but I will find time for verifying this.

1 Like

That’s the point! My german engeneer-english is not good enough for some aspect i have to confess :grimacing:

Sometimes a step back paves the better way.
A friend told me that my old print head design did not really use the whole bed area and he got me designing a new print head.
It uses still the same fan duct and fan but the rest is designed differently and now being printed with PET-CF15 filament. The PiggyBack36 I still had left in my drawer added some additional mass and the whole cabling is made new from silicone wires put in snake skin.

Just see the X axis image of my first post and now look at this:

The first low frequency spike is way smaller and the main spike is now a single one though the tip is not as sharp as it was… :partying_face:
Now I can use ZV for X and Y.

Looks like at least this printer has now reached its final form.

2 Likes

Congratulation! Nevertheless from the mechanical view this kind of kinematics should be avoided, since all forces are coming together in just one bearing (of discuss able quality) and the momentum is dependent from the position of the printhead, so very nasty to take any counteraction…

So may the force be with you with this printer, print slowly and use a large nozzle… :rofl: