Intermittent error: "Can not update MCU 'mcu' config as it is shutdown..."

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Thessian Ender 3 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: SKR Mini e3 V3 with Fly SHT-36 V2
Host / SBC: Raspberry Pi 3B (Rev 1.2) with Waveshare CAN HAT
klippy.log (5.6 MB)

Issue:

I think I’m slowly loosing my sanity with this one, I’ve got the same random MCU shutdown error detailed elsewhere on the forum, down to the unhelpful logs and intermittent error triggering. One minute I’m knocking out 4 hour long PLA prints and the next I’m failing 45 minutes into a plate of ABS Voron parts… Things I’ve tried (without success):

• Moving electronics out of enclosed space shared with heated components (now DIN rail mounted under printer)
  • Replace MCU (originally a SKR mini v1.2)
  • Replace usb cable between PI and MCU
  • Replace PI power source and USB cable
  • Adding extra cooling for MCU
  • Adding extra cooling for RPi
  • Moving printer location (error occurs in various locations and proximity to heavy electrical equipment, notably my garage (approx 2m from a refrigerator) and living room (approx 8m from attic mounted ac))
  • Checking txqueuelen. Currently 1024 (per manufacture), which may be excessive according to the klipper docs, but also seems to be about right for other discussions of this error on the forum

At this point I’m half tempted to replace the pi with the one I’ve been saving (for the Voron build), but without knowing what’s causing it I’m almost afraid I’ll just get the same error. Any help/ ideas would be greatly appreciated