Interrupted print with no error message

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Two Trees Bluer 3
MCU / Printerboard: robin nano 1.3
klippy.log
klippy.zip (1.6 MB)
[printer 24-02-2024.cfg.txt|attachment]
Hello everyone,
My printer runs on an OrangePi over 800 hours already and from yesterday and into today my print got “interrupted” with no error message, nothing very clear about why.
First time it stop I didnt have the printer updated. Than I updated everything and it happen again.
Im not very good into finding errors at the logs. Does anyone have a clue?

You have special characters (non-ascii, e.g. ê) in your filename and gcode. Currently, a known issue.

Hey Sineos! Thank you for the tip, but I don’t think that is the problem, because I’m aware of this issue and I changed the name of the file. Before I change, the print would not even start. After I changed, the print started and was spontaneously interrupted after 8h printing one of the times and 30 min another.

What about

?
You could post your gcode.

Good luck, hcet14

xicara 70 ml.zip (4.6 MB)

This is the last gcode that froze during print. Same problem, it simply stop printing, nozzle frozen in place and mainsail ready with cool nozzle and bed and the only thing there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation inside, by the name of the file. When i put my mouse over it, it says “interrupted”.

I manage to get some prints before it randomly happen again

klippy (2).zip (188.4 KB)

also my last klippy logs

Mmmmh, your gcode has no non-ascii characters!

Your follow up error is:

Timeout with MCU 'mcu' (eventtime=10177.843460)
Transition to shutdown state: Lost communication with MCU 'mcu'

Not related to the non-ascii issue. For this topic see Timeout with MCU / Lost communication with MCU

1 Like

Thank you for finding this! Did you find this on my log? I probably have to check up cables than!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.