Print error at start

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ratrig Vcore 31
MCU / Printerboard: Octopus Pro + Ebb42
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hi,

yesterday worked fine… but today i have send a file to print and when the work and…

When the print job was going to start, I received this message through the console and the printer restarted… I tried another slicer, and the same message…

I have NOT updated the printer, I just stopped it yesterday and turned it on today, or so I think

Internal error on command:"SDCARD_PRINT_FILE"
Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the
"FIRMWARE_RESTART" command to reset the firmware, reload the
config, and restart the host software.
Printer is shutdown

and this message in console

{'message': "'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 48: ordinal not in range(128)", 'error': 'WebRequestError'}
klippy.log (1.4 MB)

What can be?

EDIT: I add more information… it has to be from the Slicer… because I have sent a piece to be printed that printed well, and works correctly

I think I have discovered the problem, it is related to the name of the gcode…
For my organization I name them with a template:

SLICER_MATERIAL-Name

Until now it had worked without a problem… but since this morning it hasn’t… I have had to rename the files to a simpler name…

and for now it works…

but… why before yes, and now no?

• You have named your gcode file containing some non-ascii characters, like “código g extraño”
  • You are using Python 2, which cannot deal with such characters

Solution:

• Do not use such characters
  • Upgrade to Python 3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.