KlickSwipe servo dock moves while docking probe

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Mercury One.1
MCU / Printerboard: Manta M8P
Host / SBC
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

I have been using a slightly modified version of the KlickSwipe servo dock on my Mercury One.1. The only mod to it was how it mounted to the extrusion, otherwise it was a 1:1 print.

It has been working without fail since I installed it. I recently update Klipper which in turn made me update my Klicky macros and Variables. Ever since then I have been having an issue when docking the probe where the arm starts moving with the toolhead. Before that it worked all the time, every time.

I posted an issue in the github for klicky but I haven’t had any replies yet. I wanted to see if there was a change made in how klipper handles servos that would cause this.

Thanks.

UPDATE: Instead of chasing after this issue, I decided to have the toolhead move in a positive direction to release the probe. That works perfect.