Klipper 0.11.0-271 firmware issue

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Biqu Manta E3EZ + EBB42
MCU / Printerboard: CB1
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hello,
My printer have Manta E3EZ configured on CAN bus bridge with CB1 and extruder have EBB42 connected to E3EZ CAN port.
I receive from klipper update notice and i perform all updateds. Now Klipper is on vers: v0.11.0-271-g5f990f93. During this update i receive also notification to update board firmware and i did. Until this firmware update of both boards everything was ok, but after update i face with the folowing situation:

• first , with same configuration i can not see mcu from both boards on klipper interface;
  • second, from printer.cfg comment the boards uuid and now i can see them on command line in ssh mode, not always both;
    In order to convince me that firmware from this update is faulty, i take an CM4 pi and i install last available mainsail image from PI imager and redo all firmware reflashing of mcu’s and now work also on CB1 with v0.11.0-271-g5f990f93.
    If i flash manta E3EZ on usb comunication it worrk, so seems the issue is on CAN Bridge mode.
    Had somebody face with this issue?