• 28KiB bootloader
  • Serial (on USART1 PA10/PA9)
  • Leave the rest as default
  1. Run make distclean && make menuconfig to start
  2. Use above settings
  3. Rename klipper.bin to GTM32Source.bin
  4. Copy GTM32Source.bin to the SD card and reboot the board
2 Likes

Thank you Sineos the settings you said worked on mine i just hope they work on UHaas machine … altho my connection is USB0 not by-id but its working. has you can see from the version numbers in the pics i have attached the one with the red circle is the new version i made

1 Like

Excellent, so the parameters seem basically correct.

Check if you are affected by either:

If not follow the dmesg instructions and post the txt file. There is no real reason why it should not work by-id.

1 Like

Sineos, sorry my fault for assuming its does work by ID now i just assumed because it connected with me old config to USB0 that it would not, but after changing it to the ID it worked! must have been something in the github firmware for the printer i was using.

Thank you

Sineos, just to confirm yes the settings you provided are correct for me and is working 100%, i just updated klipper and then updated the printer firmware again and it worked so the klipper and firmware versions match.

I thank you for this Sineos i have been trying to get mine to work this way for 2 months but i never got the settings correct, that is why i had to use the github version yes it worked after some config changes, however its nice to have my own compiled version on the printer now.

1 Like

:partying_face:
Year it works. To everyone who helped me here, you are my heroes. Now let’s get it setup the printer and then I can print again.

Greetings

Uli

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.