Klipper Flash to SKR 1.4 Turbo Fails

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 V2
MCU / Printerboard: SKR 1.4 Turbo

Hi all,

I have a customised Ender 3 with an SKR 1.4 Turbo board fitted. I have been running Marlin 2 on the board and thought I would have a go with Klipper. I started this project a few hours ago and have succesfully installed klipper on the Raspi connected to the SKR 1.4.

I have downloaded the config file for the SKR1.4 Turbo and this is where it all goes ‘Pete Tong’. I am used to changing the parameters for my board so I believe that I have set them up correctly. I am using KIAUH to complete the installation.

The firmware appears to build ok and is located in the ‘out’ folder on the Raspi as klipper.bin. After moving the file to my sdcard (formattted to FAT32 and named REARM) renaming the klipper.bin to firmware.bin it is placed in the Microsd card of the SKR 1.4 Turbo. After turning the printer back on I just get a blank blue screen and a long beep. I have left the beeping for enough time (10 mins) in case it took more time than flashing to Marlin.

I have now reflashed back to Marlin, so it looks as though the SD card is ok. I did try another one that was only 128mb and this failed also, but would flash back to Marlin. I am hoping that I have missed something very simple, so that I do not waste any more time. If it’s not going to work I’d rather know now so that I can cut my losses on the project.

Thanks in advance.