Mcu shutdown: Rescheduled timer in the past

Good morning! I have a custom build printer that ran marlin on it. The problem with it is that marlin was too heavy for my Megatronics 2.0 8bit board, so I wanted to put Klipper on it. So then i used klipper documentations, example files and tutorials for creating a working printer.cfg file. I have octoprint installed on my pi 3b, and with /tmp/printer interface it connects and the status confirms me it’s ready for printing. THe problem is when I try to home it, because it gives me that error

Send: G28 Z0
Recv: // Klipper state: Shutdown
Recv: !! Homing failed due to printer shutdown
Recv: ok
Send: G90
Recv: // MCU 'mcu' shutdown: Rescheduled timer in the past

I’ve used the pinouts from board pinouts from marlin’s repo on githuband converted the values with the alias_example file.
Here’s my clippy.log and printer.cfg file Tried uploading it here but it gives me an error

The link you provided says permission is required to access the files. To upload here zip the files.

Sorry for that, updated the link so that it works now! Tried uploading zip file, but with no success unfortunately, it says there is a problem uploading the file

Also, I got an update! Seems like printer is having severe delays on reporting the state of endstops. It needs like 10 seconds for it to process the triggering of the endstop on klipper. If I manually move axys down an try to send g28 command it moves for a fraction of a second and still gives me the Rescheduled timer in the past error

Take a look at the microstep setting for stepper_c. This is what’s in the log:

[stepper_c]
step_pin = PF2
dir_pin = PF6
enable_pin = PF1
microsteps = 55
rotation_distance = 40
endstop_pin = PD2
1 Like

that fixed it, now movement works correctly, thanks for the input!

I now have a big problem with my endstops. FOr whatever reason when I phisically press on them i need to wait 10 to 15 seconds for them to appear triggered on klipper. Tho they pass from triggered to open istantly when I release them. What could that be?

If the endstop inputs don’t have a physical pullup, you need to enable the pullup using ^. They might be in a floating state when the pullup isn’t active.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, now it works perfectly! Now I’ll try to do a manual calibration, let’s see how it goes