New EnderPro "Klipper state: Shutdown" while heating up

So I’m setting up a brand new Enderpro 3. Have printed one small item to verify it worked a few days ago. Now I’m unable to get it to heat up. I have gotten it up to temp a few times but then shutsdown. Before I did the PID It would just fail to keep temp while printing and just shutdown. After PID I now get the shutdown error. I have added “max_power: 1.0” and also

[verify_heater extruder]
heating_gain: 10
check_gain_time: 30
hysteresis: 10
max_error: 120

To attempt to get it to run. Not sure what I’m missing and hoping someone with more experience in Klipper can figure this out for me.

Also feel free to clean up my config file :wink:
klippy.log (364.3 KB)

I took a look at the log file, in a few places there are some spurious temp readings on the extruder. Like it would be at around 30C, and then there would be a spurious reading of 70C, and next reading would be back to 30C. this indicates a fault in wiring, or a bad connection, but could also be electrical noise. That isn’t causing the shutdown, but it shouldn’t be happening.

The reason for the shutdown is that the extruder is heating up too slowly, so here are a couple of tips, I don’t know if you have tried them already or not:

1. Make sure that you have a silicone sock over the heater block to prevent heat loss
  2. Make sure that the part cooling fan is turned off during heatup
  3. Redo yout PID tune with the nozzle 5mm off the bed and the part cooling fan at 25%

Sock is on, fan is off, and pid tunning will not complete

Most likely either a defect heating cartridge or a defect temp sensor.

Ok I’ll get ahold of mfg thank you. Will post a follow-up

So flashed Ender bin back onto it and it heated up with no issue going to try a test print… Any ideas?